5 Essential Disney Cruise Tips For The Best Disney Cruise Experience
1. AUTOGRAPH BOOKS
2. PIRATE NIGHT
- Dinner Times: Disney has 2 set dinner times an early and a late. I keep debating which is better. With the early sitting which is 5:45 usually, you eat and then you see the show at 8:30. You are not going to bed on a full stomach but it is a quick turn around when you are at a port. If I was on a different time zone, say mountain I would definitely do the last seating I think. The picture above comes from the Dream and the Animator’s Palate. What a bump up from the same restaurant on the older ships. Crush talks to the diners. we were lucky to have a table by one of the screens.
- PALO: Is the adult dining room and I recommend making reservations as soon as you are able. (This depends on the number of cruises you have been on) There is a $20 service fee per diner, but the Northern Italian Flair is amazing and you will not go to bed hungry.
- BRUNCH: This was the first cruise we were able to get reservations for the ADULT only brunch which is only available on sea days. Also a $20 fee but well worth it.
- ROOM SERVICE: Order away, room service is also free (some items may have fees like snack foods) but you only pay for the tip. Each cruise our tradition is milk and cookies one evening.
- CHEESE PLATTER: It is not on any menu but you can pre-order a cheese platter at your dinner table. Our server told us we needed 24 hours notice but it is a nice compliment to ones dinner.
- BYO Drinks: Outside of free soda, anything else cost $$ Bring Water Bottles on Board. Disney Cruise allows passengers to carry on alcohol to consume in their room.
- FOOD ALL DAY– No one will go hungry, there is food service available 24 hours so put your diets behind and enjoy
- Free Ice Cream: Kids will go crazy so be sure you set your limits as it is free ice cream all day and all night.
Have a wonderful time and have your camera available as they will be taking pictures but they run about $15 a picture and most are 8×10 sizes. While they are cute when you are looking at them, how many pictures that size do you really use.
6. Check In
It is a seamless process if you register online first. Get there early so you can board early and enjoy the amenities before you even set sail.