Deliciously Easy Egg and Cheese Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Egg and Cheese Surprise : Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- 10 slices of bread, buttered with garlic salt. Cut off crusts then slice bread into cubes. ( I used the white wheat bread for added nutrition)
- 16-20 ozs grated cheese (any kind) Prefer cheddar and swiss.
- 6 eggs (beaten well with remaining ingredients)
- 3 cups of milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Alternate cheese and bread in the casserole dish. One layer bread cubes, one layer of cheeses (4 layers total)
- Pour egg mixture over above layers;
- Cover and refrigerate overnight in pryex 9x13 baking dish.
- Allow to sit out while you preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hr. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before cutting.