Just Dump and Blend your ingredients your dog will enjoy!!
The other half I made with Peanut Butter and used paper cups for a larger treat!
Homemade Frozen Dog Treats
Which homemade dog treat recipe would your pup like the most?
- 1 banana
- 32 ozs plain no fat yogurt (greek, regular or organic)
- 2 tsp of peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 banana
- 32 oz plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of blueberries or strawberries
- Place the banana in a blender or food processor. Add 32 ounces plain yogurt. Scoop 2 tsp. of peanut butter and 2 tsp. of honey into the mix. or the berry recipes. Alternatively, try goat's milk yogurt for a treat containing much less lactose
- Mix ingredients until well blended
- Use kids size bathroom paper cups, small plastic containers, ice cube trays or muffin tins to use as molds for the mixture. Pour small amounts into the cups, muffin tins or plastic containers. Aim for a hockey puck shape and thickness to resemble the original Frosty Paws size. I used mini muffin tins for a smaller version.
[amazon-related-products keywords=”dog toys”]