This post about getting sponsorship for youth sports team is sponsored by Global Influence. All the opinions are 100% my own. All of my kids have played soccer in some capacity, either thru the YMCA recreation leagues or on the local travel teams. My daughter, now 12, has really found the love of the sport. As a parent watching her pick flowers on the soccer field as a young girl, we never would have thought soccer was going to be her sport of choice. Now she plays soccer 9 months out of the year, more if she could but we want her to cross train with swimming during the summer.
How to Get Sponsorship for Youth Sports Teams
My boys have recently started playing lacrosse with a brand new league her in Richmond, and I had discussed with other parents about looking for sponsorships for the kids sport teams and it was not until I was introduced to Ritz Bits Snack For Your Champion Program and PearUp.com that I realized there is a central place to help teams raise funds. This particular Ritz Bitz Snack for your Champion Program is specifically for youth soccer Teams but I am thrilled to learn about the process and how they are giving away $100,000 to youth sports teams and there is no catch just a company giving forward.
What is PearUp.com?
Pear is a social engagement platform that helps groups earn sponsorships from brands – for free.
• Pear matches up sponsors with groups and organizations within the community.
• The mission is to make sponsorship simple and easy for both parties.
How it works:
• Sponsors have money to donate, but they don’t always know how or where to donate it.
• Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors and groups in need.
• Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
• A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
• Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
• Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
• That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel or can simply be a donation to the soccer team for team/league fees.
GET SIGNED INTO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
• Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Ritz Bits to earn dollars – things like liking Ritz Bits on Facebook, following Ritz Bits on Instagram or signing up for an email.
• For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
• The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
• At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer or a check will be made out to the individual responsible for handing financials for the soccer team or organization.
• You get to keep whatever amount you earn.
• It’s completely free to participate.
• It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required.
• So far, there are more than 1,700 participants and more than 250 Pears.
SUPPORT A TEAM TODAY
Since my daughter is graduating to school supported soccer this fall I could not create a Pear for her team as that is a restriction. Here is another Pear Team I started for my son that I would love you all to support. Also it is easy to set up your own Pear for your child’s youth sports teams for Apparel or for League/team fees. Sports are such a good foundation for kids to learn to play in a team setting and learn the value of winning and losing. Go help support local teams now and help get sponsorship for Youth Sports Teams.
Have your found other ways to get sponsorship for your youth sports teams?
Other posts you might like:
[amazon-related-products keywords=”youth sports”]