This post about Refreshing Melon Peach Mozzarella Salad Recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerRefreshment, #FoodLion #CollectiveBias
Summer is in full swing and our family loves nothing more than refreshing easy meals and side dishes served alongside cold drinks. Today we are sharing an amazing combination of fruits and cheese that we are pairing with our favorite summer beverage, Arnold Palmers. These are the perfect selections for a summertime BBQ or along side a simple grilled piece of fish or chicken. We can’t wait to share these summer inspired dishes with you.
How can your resist all these amazing summer fruit and herbs just waiting to be melded together in a simple but elegant salad. I used a melon baller instead of cutting the cantaloupe into squares, but do what is easiest for you. This salad consists of fresh cantaloupe, peaches, fresh mozzarella balls, mint, basil and prosciutto.
Just mix all the fruits together, whisk a super simple dressing and lunch or a side salad is ready to eat. My kids were not huge fans of this, but I gobbled it up. It’s light and refreshing and reminds me of a simple appetizer of melon wrapped in prosciutto.
Don’t you just want to bite into this mixture of basil, mint, peaches, cantaloupe and fresh mozzarella?
Super easy Green Tea Arnold Palmers
My kids’ favorite summer beverage is a mix of lemonade and iced tea in a tall glass filled with ice. For summer entertaining, simply buy liters of FUZE Tea (we found the green ginger variety), 2 liters of Minute Maid Lemonade and fresh fruit from Food Lion.
Fill your glasses with ice and fill them half with the lemonade and half with iced tea. Could not be easier than that!
Make a few fun and summery picks of fruits to compliment this meal. Skewer slices of peaches, lemon and mint leaves.
Look for all these ingredients next time your shop at Food Lion. Also check out the great deals on the Arnold Palmer ingredients.
Visit Food Lion’s entry point kiosk for a special offer on FUZE and Lemonade
- Buy (two) FUZE 1L OR (two) Minute Maid 2L OR (one) Minute Maid .5L 6pk and get $1 OFF Fresh Whole Produce OR
- Buy (two) FUZE 1L OR (two) Minute Maid 2L OR (one) Minute Maid .5L 6pk and get $1 OFF your purchase
- Offer Timing: July 12 – Aug 1, 2017
Refreshing Melon Peach Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 1 peach sliced and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 8-ounce container mozzarella balls (smaller the better)
- 4 slices prosciutto, shredded into large pieces
- ¼ cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the cantaloupe half and add to a large bowl. Add the mozzarella balls and the torn prosciutto. Sprinkle with the basil and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, honey and white balsamic vinegar together and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle over the cantaloupe and toss to coat. Season to taste. Eat immediately or serve cold.