Also find out how you can win a Mediterranean Trip by visiting “Secrets of the Mediterranean” Sweepstakes
Artichoke and Lemon Hummus Recipe
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Place artichokes, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of the OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend oil, lemon zest, garlic and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until artichoke mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- 2. Place hummus in a serving bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend oil and parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
I was not given any compensation for this review, only the product. All the opinions expressed are my own.