This post about taking care of your dog’s health is sponsored by HardyPet Nutrition but all the opinions expressed are 100% our own. When we picked up our Chloe from our breeder, she gave us a list of instructions from some training tips to dog food supplements. Even if you feed your dog the best food, there is still some nutrition lost in the way the food is processed. We went ahead and purchased the vitamins our breeder recommended and did not think twice about buying her vitamins in the people section. It was until I heard about HardyPet Nutrition. HardyPet’s mission to improve canine health.
Chloe was given a HardyPet Blue Box Bundle to test. There are so many different articles out there to learn about canine health so where do you start? The Blue Box Bundle offers a complete approach to canine supplementation, at a substantially discounted price
What comes in your Blue Box Bundle:
- HardyPet Complete ‐ Made with over 40 pharmaceutical grade ingredients. This is a daily chewable multi‐vitamin most dog’s think is a treat, it helps with issues related to skin/coat, digestion, heart health, immune function, and joint health. There is not a more complete canine supplement available.
- HardyPet Canine PRO6 ‐ This is a great way to maintain your dogs belly health. This supplement provides a canine specific probiotic is an important key to every dog’s health. This is very important for when you give your dog an antibiotic to soothe their bellies.
- HardyPet Premium Fish Oil ‐ You might take a fish oil pill, did you know there are similiar benefits for your canine’s health? But don’t just pick up any Fish Oil pill at the pharmacy, HardyPet Premium Fish oils uses a fish oil with the right EPA/DHA balance for dogs and always giving the proper dosage. There is a limit to the amount of Omega‐3’s a dog can have in a day and HardyPet Fish Oil is packaged with a pump that delivers a precise amount each time. Chloe did not seem to mind they extra flavor to her food dish.
- HardyChews ‐Chloe loves to chew on hard bones which is great for dental health. HardyChews are made from natural deer antlers which are naturally shed each year in the wild. Because of the natural toughness of antlers, HardyChews will not splinter and last longer than any synthetic toy.
- HardyPet Bag Clip ‐ Keep your dog treats and food closed to avoid spoilage.
So why does HardyPet Rescue have such a concern for Shelters? The HardyPet Complete vitamins were originally created to help rehabilitate rescue dogs quickly so they could find new adoptive homes. Today, shelter organizations report that over half of all owner surrenders for dogs are related to health issues which are perceived to be too difficult or expensive to treat. Of these, 80% can be rehabilitated through proper diet and nutrition. The reason the HardyPet Blue Box was created is to help dogs stay healthy in their homes and help lower the rate of owner surrenders across the country. The Blue Box initiative, along with HardyPet’s ongoing rescue shelter outreach, is their way of continuing the original company mission of reducing shelter populations across the country.
This is a win win situation for dog owners, by providing them proper canine health while they are healthy this will help eliminate more health problems as they age. Who better to trust than a company dedicated to improving canine health by not only creating the proper supplements but giving back to dog shelters.
Be sure to watch this super quick video Chloe and I made of her enjoying her HardyPet Blue Box and getting healthier each day.
How are you taking care of your dog’s health? Do you give your dog supplements? If not why?