I participated in a Healthy Diet campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for L’il Critters. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Fortunately all my kids eat most everything I put in front of them. They have never been very fussy, at least past the toddler stage and have few issues trying a new food. However, with a busy schedule they maintain, sitting down for a well-balanced and healthy diet is not always possible. For longer than I can remember, I have been giving my children L’il Critters® Gummy Vitamins at breakfast.
We started giving them these vitamins when they were little and a little less excited about eating all four food groups regularly. Each morning they would receive their gummy vitamin next to their plate. Unlike other children’s vitamins, like the ones my generation ate, these do not need water and are chewy with no chalky residue. (you know what I am talking about right) They were super easy for the young toddler (over age 2 ) to take without a fuss. Now my kids are ages 7-11 and still don’t mind taking them and actually request different flavor combinations. They are old enough to have 2 gummies each.
Here are some key points about L’il Critters®
- L’il Critters® gummy vitamins offer kids a blend of essential vitamins, minerals and supplements to deliver nutrition that supports overall good health, along with a healthy diet and exercise*
- Our products range from L’il Critters® Gummy VitesTM to L’il Critters® Calcium Gummy BearsTM.
- L’il Critters® gummy vitamins are made with natural flavors.
- L’il Critters® products are made in the USA.
- L’il Critters gummy vitamins are available at drug and grocery stores nationwide including: Costco, Walmart, Target and CVS. More information can be found at www.gummyvites.com.IWe would love to hear from your “L’il Critters.” What do they like best about L’il Critters Gummy Vites? The taste, texture, shapes?
I do believe you should not rely on vitamins as the main source of a healthy diet they do serve as a great supplement to ensure your child’s balanced diet. Let’s get realistic making healthy meals even for one person is tough but making 21 meals a day that meet all the nutritional requirements for children is almost impossible. Instead of worrying about it all the time, just treat your kids and put your mind at ease with L’il Critters® Vitamins once a day. (or whenever you remember)