You have checked your list, even checked it twice but every year there are a few gifts that you forget. Chances are these are the gifts that have to be mailed out or you need tomorrow. No worries I want to share with you a last minute gift ideas that is sponsored by Murray’s Cheese Gifts. I received a crate full of delicious cheeses and acutraments to review and all my opinions are my own. The 12 days of Christmas are upon us and many of us still have gifts to buy and most importantly delivered fast.
So whether you need Need a hostess gift, shopping for us amazing foodies, last minute clients, even a baby gift check out the amazing varieties available from Murray’s Cheeses. Best thing they ship overnight so it is not too late!!
See the entire Holiday catalog online at www.MurraysCheese.com.
Here are some of their top sellers and last minute gift ideas to please anyone on your list, starting at $15
1. The Holiday Weekender – $65 NEW THIS YEAR! Hosting is an art, and as any artist knows, you need to feed the muse if you want her to inspire. Give this collection of sweet, salty and savory treats to your favorite host or hostess and you’ll never be left off the guest list. It’s perfect to share… and even better to save for when the crowd’s gone home.
2. Cavemaster Collection – $80 NEW THIS YEAR! This is what a tour of our cheese caves tastes like: our cavemaster selects unique cheeses from passionate American artisans, dresses them up, pats them down and sings them to pitch-perfect ripeness. You won’t find these extra-special cheeses anywhere else!
3Greatest Hits – $75 It’s a well-rounded playlist—the solid gold go-to’s –cheeses from American and Europe that we reach for time and time again because they top the charts on all occasions.
4. American Splendor – $40 NEW THIS YEAR! Lush New England hillsides produce sublime views, vibrant fruit and rich, grassy cheeses. We fill a rustic sack with sweet and savory snacks that’ll take you there, no matter where you’re sitting. Bring your own vista.
5. Cheese for Beginners – $85 Taste and learn cheese basics with this curiosity-satisfying collection. A generous assortment of textures and flavors, and a Boska presentation knife, will put aspiring curd nerds in your life on the path to becoming bona fide cheese experts.
6. Build Your Own Gift – Starting at $15 Fill’er up! Customize your own gift boxes with our easy-to-use online drag-and-drop feature that allows you to create hunger-inducing gift crates of Murray’s cheese, meats, tools and goodies at www.murrayscheese.com/byog.
7. Monthly Clubs ALL YEAR: send them a box of cheeses, meats and accompaniments every month! Choose from a variety of options: 4 Months | 6 Months | An Entire Delicious Year!
About Murray’s Cheese
Murray’s is the nation’s leading cheese destination, dubbed by Forbes as “the best cheese shop in the world.” Founded in 1940 in the heart of Greenwich Village, Murray’s has a vital part of New York’s rich food history. Owner and President Rob Kaufelt has grown the Murray’s family of businesses over the past two decades, which includes two flagship stores and a restaurant in New York City, a wholesale business that supplies fine restaurants, and a mail order business that ships cheese nationwide. Murray’s partnership with The Kroger Company currently includes more than 80 Murray’s Cheese counters within supermarkets nationwide. Search for Murray’s Cheese locations
Which Murray’s Cheese gift crate would you be most excited to receive?