Yesterday we showed you how to make cute little bunny rabbit soaps. We created both layered and single colored soaps that you can easily package up for Easter Gifts for Teachers or friends.
As I suggested in the post from yesterday, I decided to take these soaps up a notch and create DIY Bunny Rabbit Bar Soap Easter Gifts using the bunny rabbits. Really it does not take that much more time once you have made the first mold. You can really reuse this tutorial for any holiday soap idea.
How to make DIY Bunny Rabbit Bar Soap Easter Gifts
Be sure to check out our Easter Bunny Soap making post to get the first directions on making this soap. In addition to the supplies in the previous post, you will need Clear Glycerine Soap Base for these soap bars.
If you don’t want to buy another mold for the bar Soap making, I cut the top of a thin milk container for my mold.
Melt the clear glycerin soap per the directions and pour a small layer into the cleaned and dry milk carton.
Arrange the bunnies in the middle of the mold allowing some space to cut them if you want separate colors, or you could line them closer together and not care if you cut through different colors.
Then fill the rest of the mold with more soap.
- Milk Carton or Bar Soap mold- if making bars
- Follow the melting instructions on the packaging of the white soap.
- Once the white soap is melted, add your soap dyes.
- Simply pour into your molds and freeze.
- If there is bubbling, you can spray some Rubbing alcohol on the soap and you will watch the bubbles disappear.
- You can also layer different colors just work fast as we found the layers did not attach well once they were solid.
- Just pot them out of the mold. Done!
Once the soap no longer feels warm, simply tear away the milk carton to find the block of soap.
Using a knife cut your Bunny Soap Bars! I was pretty impressed with the ease of this project and the way they came out.
Another great Easter gift idea!
The kids had fun, and I had fun getting creative with something anyone can use. You can’t have enough soap and you can’t have enough Bunny soap either!
Be sure to pin this to remember how to make this fun Easter Craft!
Easy resource for what you need to make soap:
- Easter Themed silicon mold
- Clear Glycerin Soap Base
- White Glycerin Soap Base
- Soap Dyes
- Milk Carton or Bar Soap mold– if making bars
- Something to melt soap in
These DIY Bunny Rabbit Bar Soap Easter Gifts will be a big hit.
Other Easter Crafts You might Like: