- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tsps cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour, All purpose
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup nuts, we used pecans
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsps vanilla
- Heat oven to 375 Degrees F. In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients. Blend with a fork and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine cake dry ingredients. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix well to just combined. The batter will be thick
- Pour into 2 8x8 greased pans or 1- 12x13x2 pan. Sprinkle with topping
- Bake for 20-30 minutes depending if you are making one large or 2 smaller ones. Test with a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean and slightly browned on top.
- If desired drizzle with powdered sugar glaze.
Nutrition InformationYield 13 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 399 Total Fat 12g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 404mg Carbohydrates 66g Fiber 2g Sugar 38g Protein 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.