- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn I only could find regular corn
- 2-3 green onions
- 28 oz can of tomatoes and juice
- 1 cup chopped up vegetables that you have on hand celery and carrots in my fridge
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 t cumin
- salt to taste
- 1 can of black beans--I used organic tri-blend
- -optional Garlic Gold Southwest Blend Nuggets 1-2 tablespoons
- --tortilla chips
- --Shredded Taco Blend or cheddar Cheese
- --sour cream
- --green onions
Dice all veggies--dump everything into the crock pot
Items can be frozen if you have leftover cooked chicken etc in freezer.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 6 or so.
Before serving, garnish as you choose.