Yes, another amazing brownie mix variation that will have your guests asking for seconds or thirds. These triple Chocolate Brownies are the real deal if you like all things chocolate. As all my recipes that I take a short cut using a box mix, feel free to use your own brownie recipe that fits in a 9 x 13 pan or just half the recipe.
By adding a few ingredients to the mix before you bake them and then a few more after they are out of the oven. Make them with or without nuts.
Triple Chocolate Brownie Recipe (From a Box Mix)
I recently posts my Almond Joy Brownies I made for a coworkers birthday. Well her other request besides Almond Joy, was anything chocolate. Since I was not sure if my other coworkers would go for coconut I decided to make another pan of triple chocolate brownies.
Brownies from a mix are a great starter for so many yummy recipes, and trust me no one even asked me if they were started from a mix. Check out this list of other amazing recipes from brownie mix.
These chocolate overload brownies can be cut small as they are super sweet. If you love white, semi sweet chocolate then these brownies will become a new favorite
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE FROSTING FOR BROWNIES
If you don’t want to add all the extra ingredients to your brownies, make this simple chocolate frosting and top cooled brownies.
What can I add to boxed brownie mix?
- Add chunks of your favorite chocolate candy bar to the mix. …
- Add vanilla extract to the brownie mix. …
- Add chocolate chips to the brownie mix before baking. …
- Top your brownies with white, chocolate or peanut butter chips after they bake. …
- Add marshmallows to the brownie mix. …
- Add chopped nuts to your brownie mix.
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Ingredients to make box mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz.) package white baking chips
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in chopped pecans, chocolate chips and 1 cup white chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup white chips. Let stand 1 minute to soften chips. Cool in pan on wire rack
- For frosting: Beat powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, water and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth (mixture will be thin).
- Spoon over white chips . Sprinkle chopped pecans if desired. Let stand 1 1/2 hours or until frosting is set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition InformationYield 36 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 4mgSodium 20mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.