We received a promotional item to create this best bourbon pecan tart recipe but all the opinions are 100% my own.
Definitely put the tart pan on a cookie sheet for easy transference into the oven.
- • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- • 1 tsp. sugar
- • ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- • ½ cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- • 5 Tbsp. ice water
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- • 3 large eggs
- • 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- • ¼ cup butter, melted
- • 2 Tbsp. bourbon
- • ¾ cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- • 1 ¼ cups pecan halves
- Whipped Cream
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1-3 tablespoons confectionery sugar
- 1 tablespoon four Roses Bourbon, more if no kids eating
- Prepare Dough: Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Using your fingers, gently combine flour mixture resembles small peas. Sprinkle over ice water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, over surface of mixture in bowl; stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened. Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 30 minutes.
- .Preheat over to 375 degrees. Roll out dough into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Fit dough into a 10-inch round tart pan; fold edges under and crimp.
- Prepare Filling: Whisk together sugar and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Whisk in eggs and next 3 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecan halves.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes or until crust in browned and center is almost set.
- Cool 3 hours on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each wedge, and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 678Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 100mgSodium 230mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 3gSugar 40gProtein 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What are your best Bourbon recipes?