Summer is such a great time to hit the farm stands and even your local grocers to find the best produce. I even take the kids to various fruit orchards and farms to pick our own fruit. Not only does this give us a chance to stock pile our produce but the kids can see where food really comes from. I have asked a few fellow food bloggers to share their favorite summer fruit recipes, both savory and sweet fruit recipes. So whether your favorite fruit is a blueberry, strawberry, peach or plum we have a recipe for you.
- The Savvy Kitchen has a bunch of recipes but I especially loved the MINI PEACH COBBLER Recipe.
- Erin from Making Memories with Your Kidsalso has an amazing PEACH CRUMB BAR recipe
- Dancing Veggies shares some unique PEACH COOKIES
- Isabelle from Crumb Blog shares a savory fruit recipe: Grilled PEACH Prosciutto and Bocconcini PIZZA
- How about Nutty Nectarine dessert from On the Move in the Galley
- GOLDEN PLUM SNACK CAKE by Gastronomical Sovereignty
- PORK CHOP AND PEACHES CROCK POT by Front Porch Reviews
SUMMER BERRIES RECIPES
- STRAWBERRY MONKEY BREAD fruit recipe is always a winner
- Captain Fussy Pants shares a FRUIT CRUMBLE RECIPE that can really utlize any extra fruit
- Front Porch Reviews shares BERRY BARLEY
- The Spinach Tiger shares your BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE
- Heidi from MamaNibbles.com shares her STRAWBERRY CRISP RECIPE
- Peanut Butter and Peppers shares her Version of a crisp HERE. using peaches and blueberries.
- Have you ever tried Homemade STRAWBERRY FRUIT LEATHER ?
- Blueberry Zeppole by Gastronomical Sovereignty
- Close to Home shares 10 BEST STRAWBERRY RECIPES Here.
- BLUEBERRY and CREAM CHEESE OAT BARS from Baking and Boys