This shop, Secret Ingredient Candy Bar Mini Cheesecakes Recipe, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #SplashOfDelight #CollectiveBias
Mini cheesecakes are a great way to serve dessert to a crowd with very little effort. Each muffin sized cheesecake can be flavored differently to provide a variety of flavors to tempt your guests’ taste buds. With this simple recipe and the use of a flavored coffee creamer, the flavors are endless. How about serving up some of your favorite candy bar flavors? With the help of the amazing International Delight® HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Caramel, International Delight® REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, and International Delight® Almond Joy™ coffee creamers from Walmart, this is a no effort dessert recipe. Did you know it’s easy it is to enjoy these delicious flavors by simply adding to their daily cup of coffee, as well as showcasing one of the flavors as an ingredient in your favorite recipe?
Candy Bar Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
For today’s recipe, we used two different flavors of coffee creamer and just separated the batter before adding the final ingredient. We used regular graham cracker crumbs for both cheesecakes but you can use peanut butter cookies for the REESE’S® cheesecakes or mix some almonds into the Almond Joy™ ones.
Before adding the flavored coffee creamer to the recipe, be sure to separate the batter in half if you want a variety of flavors.
As if the cheesecakes would not be amazing on their own, we decided to add even more burst to your mouth. Flavored whipped topping using more of the creamer. We opted for using powdered whipped topping instead of whipping cream but you can experiment with that as well.
Simply replace the milk with the International Delight® creamer and mix until peaks form. Make as many whipped toppings as flavors of cheesecakes.
Top them with a little cut up candy to let your guests know what flavor they are picking.
So which of these mini cheesecakes would you like to try first?
Is there a REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup in your mug? There should be. Make this amazing peanut butter chocolate iced coffee with some of the extra REESE’S® whipped topping.
Coffee Creamer Mini Candy Bar Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Flavored Coffee Creamer International Delight® REESE’S® International Delight Reese's or International Delight® Almond Joy™
- 2 eggs
- WHIPPED CREAM
- Package of Powdered Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Cup International Delight® REESE’S® International Delight Reese's or International Delight® Almond Joy™
- Chocolate sauce and cut up candy bars, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F Add 12 cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
- Bake crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Sit out while you make the topping.
- Reduce oven to 300°F
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and flavored Creamer*** Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
- Bake cheesecakes for 12 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes.
- Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
- To finish off the cheesecakes, whip powdered whipping topping and flavored creamer on high for 4 minutes or per package directions. A
- Dollop the whipped cream on top of the cheesecakes, then drizzle with chocolate sauce and/or chopped up candy bars.
** If you plan on dividing the flavors add the eggs before the creamer then split the batter into two bowls and add 1/2 of the required amount of creamer to each bowl and stir until incorporated. Make two packages of whipped topping adding one flavor to each packet.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 cheesecake
Amount Per Serving Calories 371Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 73mgSodium 241mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 2gSugar 27gProtein 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Be on the lookout for these creamers at Walmart in the dairy section where you may also find an in-store display that includes a tearpad with a recipe and $0.50 coupon valid in April.
Be sure to pin this when you need a dessert to feed a crowd.
Visit International Delight’s Pinterest page to find recipe inspiration for delicious, seasonal treats.