Need a last minute stocking stuffer or maybe a food craft to do with kids. I made some of these with my 1st graders and I am not sure they enjoyed eating the popcorn as much as making the reindeer treat bags.
We used Johnsons Caramel Popcorn as they gave us a tin of popcorn to taste.
What you need to make Reindeer Treat Bags
- Triangle Cellophane Treat Bags
- Caramel popcorn
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Red pompoms
- Google Eyes
How to make popcorn Christmas Party Favors
- Cellophane TRIANGLE BAGS
- BROWN pipe cleaners
- red pom poms
- googley eyes
- Glue stick
- Fill the bags with caramel corn, leaving about 1 inch empty
- Twist the bags close, Close the bags with the pipe cleaners, leaving even amounts on both side.
- Cut about 1 1/2" off each side of the leftover pipe cleaner
- Wrap those on each end of the pipe cleaner to make antlers
- Add eyes and nose