This post about dessert recipes is brought by Driscolls who supplied me with samples to create dessert recipes.
I bet you didn’t know August 11th is national raspberry tart day! Ok I did not either but what a better excuse to create yummy and easy dessert recipes. This Raspberry Tart recipe is just 5 ingredients and can be created in just minutes. The best part, when the temps are still high, this dessert recipe does not require you to turn on the oven. Our grocery store has tone of fresh Driscolls raspberries on their shelves leaving plenty to eat straight from the container, one of my favorite ways to enjoy fresh raspberries.
So are you curious as to what are the 5 ingredients in this Raspberry Tart Recipe?
- Phyllo Cups
- Chocolate Chips (semi sweet or dark chocolate )
- Raspberry Jam
- Fresh Raspberries
- Heavy Whipping Cream
You can find phyllo cups in the freezer section of your stores. You just need to put them on the counter to defrost while you make the chocolate filling.
Heat up whipping cream to almost a boil and add the chocolate chips. I used dark chocolate but semi-sweet is good too. Take the pan off the heat and stir and stir until you get a thick ganache.
Tab a little raspberry jam on the bottom of each phyllo cup.
Fill each cup with the chocolate ganache.
Place them in the fridge to harden, about 30 minutes.
Before serving, top with a fresh raspberry. Dust with a little confectionery sugar as well.
Enjoy. You won’t be able to eat just one!
Will you make these easy dessert recipe, for national raspberry tart day?
- 1 package Phyllo cups
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 9 oz semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Fresh Rasbperries
- Allow the phyllo cups to come to room temperature.
- Bring the whipping cream to a slight boil. Take off the heat and add the chocolate chips. Mix until solid color and thickened. Add vanilla.
- Spoon 1/4 tsp of jam onto the bottom of each cup.
- Fill with chocolate ganache
- Place the tray in the fridge until hardened. At least 30-45 mins.
- Before serving, place a raspberry on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Enjoy. Eat within 24 hours for best flavor.
- This recipe is for one package of phyllo cups. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate number of boxes.