This post-Easy Game Day Snacks: Big Game Spread and Pepperoni Pull Apart Bread is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Whether your teams are playing in a few weeks, it is fun to entertain friends and watch the big game together Entertaining does not have to be hard, we are sharing some products and a recipe for stuffed Italian Pizza bread that will get cheers from your family and friends.
Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
These authentic restaurant-style organic tortilla chips are rolled extra thin and are lightly salted. These chips are organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, vegan, made with 100% whole grain, and kosher. Late July Tortilla Chips are the MVP snack for your Big Game spread that everyone will love! You can’t pass up the Lime ones either.
Late July Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
Pair your Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips with flavorful Late July Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa, a delicious match for your chips (plus it’s organic and Non-Gmo Project Verified!) and you have the perfect party pairing! It has just enough spice to keep you going back for more. Try using it in our Chicken Enchilada Quiche Recipe
BIG LOU’S ONION SAUCE
Use Big Lou’s Onion Sauce in place of sautéed onions on your next hamburger, steak, hot dog or sandwich. It is simply a jar of already sautéed onions so any recipe that you use onions or top with cooked onions is a candidate.
Coupon Code: babbleboxx10 Discount: 10% off your first order Term: Expires December 31, 2020
IDEAS HOW TO USE BIG LOU’S ONION SAUCE FOR GAME DAY SNACKS:
Top your nachos, make French onion dip or add them to your favorite pizza. You can even wow your guests with French Onion Soup in minutes! We added some to our Italian Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread. You can find the recipe at the bottom.
Garlic and Ginger from Dorot Gardens
Game day recipes just got easier with one less ingredient to prep. Dorot Gardens pre-portioned ginger and garlic eliminates chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
This is the best kitchen hack when it comes to cooking with herbs. If you ever cook with fresh garlic or Ginger, you have to peel then chop. Not anymore, just pop one or two cubes out and put them directly into your sauce or other recipes.
To find inspiration on how to use these amazing short cut products check out Dorot Gardens on Instagram, FACEBOOK or YouTube.
4C Breadcrumbs & Parmesan Cheese
From deep-fried ravioli to chicken parmesan you can use both these products for game stopper recipes. We used the 4C Homestyle Parmesan Shredded Cheese – 100% Cheesed; No Additives, No Preservatives, No Cellulose, No Fillers: Only Cheese in our Italian Stuffed bread as a topping for a nutty topping
Who has time to make their own seasoned bread crumbs? 4C Seasoned Breadcrumbs are Freshly Toasted Breadcrumbs, blended with our secret family recipe of herbs, spices & 100% pecorino Romano cheese
New RAGÚ SimplyTM Roasted Garlic Sauce
Another great short cut when it comes to creating your best game day recipes. Grab a jar of RAGÚ SimplyTM Roasted Garlic Sauce and enjoy the rich taste of roasted garlic, plump tomatoes, and onion. Made with 100% Olive Oil, no added sugar
That is right, you can skip the homemade sauce this game day.
We are using this sauce as the perfect dip for the Italian stuffed Bread recipe we are sharing at the bottom. Make your favorite party foods taste even better when you use this sauce for your friends and family to enjoy during football’s big game!
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED ITALIAN PIZZA BREAD
- 1 loaf of Italian Bread (Football shape with a hard crust)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1-2 Tablespoons Onion Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups marinara/pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with enough foil to wrap bread after you stuff it. Be sure that is sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Use a long bread knife to slice the bread. Make long slices about 1.5 inches apart all across the bread, and then in the opposite direction so that you get a checkerboard effect avoiding the bottom.
- Gently stuff the mozzarella into all of the spaces in the bread. Fill with onion sauce as desired. Stuff pepperoni slices into the spaces next.
- Melt butter and stir in Italian seasoning and grated cheese. Drizzle or brush seasoned butter over the whole bread.
- Place loaf onto prepared baking sheet and wrap with the overhanging foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and bread start to brown lightly. Serve pull-apart bread with warmed pizza/marina sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 2 slices
Amount Per Serving Calories 270Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 28mgSodium 558mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.