I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affliate links. As we get older and our metabolism gets slower, it is harder to eat dessert without much regret. Well now there is a frozen desert that can satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. #MomsMeet #arcticzeromom
How to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Desserts
- Low in sugar (low glycemic) and makes a great sweet treat for diabetics, since it’s sweetened naturally with monk fruit (no sugar alcohols).
- Lactose free and perfect for those who are lactose intolerant.
- ARCTIC ZERO only uses rBST-free whey protein.
- There are many gluten-free ARCTIC ZERO options available that are every bit as delicious as non-gluten free frozen desserts.
- Pints are fat free and only 35 calories per half- cup serving and 150 calories for the entire pint, making it a zero-guilt dessert.
- Low in fat (1-2.5 grams) and only 75 calories per half-cup serving and 300 calories for the entire pint, allowing you to indulge without guilt.
- Containes 3-4 grams of protein per serving and are perfect in protein smoothies or shakes.
- Contain 2-3 grams of ber per serving.
- GMO free and contains no arti cial ingredients.
- Certified ed kosher.
- Price: $4 – $5 a pint.
The trick to this frozen dessert is being sure they are thawed properly.
Thaw the pints before enjoying otherwise they will be too hard to scoop. Microwave each pint for 30 seconds or let the pints sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Trust me there is no easy way to scoop them if you don’t thaw them first.
What We Thought
My kids were not that interested in these flavors or ARTIC ZERO products but they are still young enough to eat full fat ice cream. My favorite flavor was the rocky road. I am still a texture person and like the chunks in this flavor. These are also a great way for folks with lactose or gluten issues to enjoy dessert. We will be sharing these with our friends with such allergies.
Where to purchase
- ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Desserts Pints are available to purchase at select Target® stores . See list of Target® stores here. ARCTIC ZERO is
also available at natural and traditional grocers nationwide, including Albertsons, Kroger, Publix, Sprouts Farmers Market, Safeway, Walmart and Whole Foods Market as well as online at amazon.com and arcticzero.com. To find a store near you, visit: arcticzero.com/retail-locator.\
Enter to win a pint of ARTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Dessert Pint.