THIS IS THE MOST DELECTABLE APPETIZER I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE. Well worth the calories involved. Out of this World Pecan, Cheese and Bacon Dip Recipe is a great appetizer for any occasion, especially a brunch or coffee outing.
This bacon Dip is filled with all the flavors you crave, how can you say no to cheese and bacon when it is in the same word as a dip?
Cheese and Bacon Dip Recipe
What type of Jelly can I use for this Bacon dip?
The recipe calls for a glaze which is more watery than jelly. Since we can’t find the glaze, perhaps adding a little liquid to jelly to get it into a runny consistency might work.
Heat a 1/2 cup of our Jalapeno Pepper Jelly with 2 tablespoons of toasted chopped pecans in the microwave for about 60-90 seconds.
Heating the jelly will definitely make it to the correct consistency and adding toasted pecans replicated the elusive sauce.
Can I make this Warm Pecan, Cheese and Bacon Dip Recipe ahead of time?
Of course, you can prepare the bacon ahead of time and leave it wrapped in the fridge.
Simply mix the cheeses and green onion, place in your prepared pan, cover and put in the fridge until you are ready to bake it.
We recommend you take the dip out and let it sit at room temperature while you preheat the oven.
Do I have you convinced to try this yet? Guest rave over it and can’t get enough!
“Rose and Ivy” Pecan Cheese Bake Recipe
Some other warm appetizer recipes you might like:
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Oz. Package Of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped 6 Ritz Crackers (Crushed)
- 8 Slices Of Bacon, Cooked AND Crumbled
- 1/2 Cup “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Glaze*
- Or Pepper Jelly and 2 Tablespoons of toasted pecans.
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes.
- Top with bacon and “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Glaze (or “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Jelly). See note
- Serve warm with crackers.
Heat pepper jelly with pecans in the microwave until it becomes a liquid. About 60-90 seconds on high.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 241 Saturated Fat 8g Cholesterol 40mg Sodium 364mg Carbohydrates 2g Sugar 1g Protein 6g