THIS IS THE MOST DELECTABLE APPETIZER I HAVE HAD IN A WHILE. Well worth the calories involved. Out of this World Pecan, Cheese and Bacon Dip Recipe is a great appetizer for any occasion, especially a brunch. Filled with all the flavors you crave, how can you say no to cheese and bacon when it is in the same word as dip.
My friend purchased the pepper jelly Glaze on line but you might be able to dilute another pepper jelly you have locally or try our recipe for Jalapeño Pepper Jelly. The recipe calls for a glaze which is more watery than a jelly but by adding a little liquid to a jelly to get it into a runny consistency might work too.
Out of this World Warm Pecan, Cheese and Bacon Dip Recipe
Do I have you convinced to try this yet? Guest rave over it and can’t get enough!
I need to remake this cheese and bacon dip recipe and get some photos as this picture does not replicate the warm goodness of this brunch appetizer.
“Rose and Ivy” Pecan Cheese Bake Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Oz. Package Of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped 6 Ritz Crackers (Crushed)
- 8 Slices Of Bacon, Cooked AND ; Crumbled
- 1/2 Cup “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Glaze
- Or “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Jelly
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes.
- Top with bacon and “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Glaze (or “Rose & Ivy" Southern Pecan Pepper Jelly).
- Serve with crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 364mg Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 6g
Some other warm appetizer recipes you might like:
Mini Bacon & Cheese Turkey Burger Appetizer