This is a Sponsored post PF Changs Coupons written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Did you celebrate Chinese New Year last week? No worries if you missed it, you can head over to P.F. Chang’s any time this winter and celebrate and be sure to read on how to get PF Changs Coupons. We have a P.F. Chang’s a few minutes from the house and enjoy thier variety of unique dishes featuring traditional ingredients symbolizing good luck and prosperity. The new menu also commemorates the year of the horse – a symbol synonymous with P.F. Chang’s. At P.F. Chang’s guests are surrounded by a unique, modern environment combining influences of Asian and American cultures evident from the décor through the menu.
If you are lucky enough to head to P.F. Chang’s be sure to look out for some of these delicous sounding dishes from their Winter Seasonal Menu in honor of the year of the horse.
• Orange Ginger Beet Salad—Sliced red and gold beets mixed with fresh oranges and tossed with honey-ginger dressing, finished with crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and daikon sprouts. (Wine Pairing: Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc)
• Shanghai Waldorf Salad—Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette. (Wine Pairing: Estancia Pinot Grigio)
• Chili Shrimp Bao—Asian-inspired “sliders.” Warm, pillowy bao buns filled with Bibb lettuce, chili-marinated shrimp, pickled daikon, carrots and cucumber topped with tamarind-chili sauce. (Wine Pairing: Mer Soleil “Silver” Chardonnay)
• Firecracker Chicken—Savory and spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, wok-fired with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers and dried chilies. (Wine Pairing: S.A. Prum “Essence” Riesling)
• Red Wine and Pepper Braised Beef—Red wine and black pepper sauce wok-tossed with marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers. (Wine Pairing: Alamos Malbec)
• Miso Glazed Salmon—Broiled and served with grilled baby bok choy and cool julienne daikon radish in a warm savory broth. (Wine Pairing: Tozai “Living Jewel” Junmai Sake)
The Waldof salad sounds amazing as does the Firecracker Chicken. These flavors are so unique to other Chinese Restaruants in our area.
The restaurant is also introducing two new desserts and beverages:
• Chocolate Raspberry Wontons—Handmade, crispy wontons with a creamy chocolate-raspberry filling, dusted with powdered sugar, served with chocolate and raspberry sauces, fresh raspberries and mint.
• Sweet Vanilla Cream Wontons—Handmade, warm and crispy wontons filled with vanilla cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar, served with vanilla and raspberry sauces and fresh mint.
• Crimson Spritzer—Plymouth Gin and Luxardo Cherry Liqueur with marasca cherries, fresh lime juice and muddled kaffir lime leaves, topped with Mumm Napa Brut.
• Red Goose Martini—Grey Goose Vodka shaken with POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Thai basil leaves, fresh ginger and lime juice.
PF Changs Coupons
Short on cash, no worries, head over to pfchangs.com to receive an offer of $10 off a $40 purchase. That is like getting one dish for free. This is a limited time PF Changs Coupons, this offer so head over there soon.
Follow @pfchangs on Twitter and Follow P.F. Chang’s on Pinterest to get a sneak peak at these new offerings as well as announcments of any other promotions.