This post about Crest SensiStop Strips is sponsored from Crest and SheSpeaks but all opinions are 100% our own. Do you fret at the idea of ordering one of the seasonal new drinks like Pumpkin Spice Lattes because your teeth our sensitive to hot drinks. Or maybe you wont want to try that Pumpkin Ice cream at your next dinner party. Next time I meet a friend for coffee I will covered since I have tried, with success, the Crest SensiStop Strips but your guests might just enjoy one of these Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies.
So it has been 4 weeks since my first post about the Crest SensiStop Strips Program. So the cold never bothered me anyway is my new tune these days. Not because of the movie Frozen but because I can now look at a large glass of water and not have my teeth start to hurt the minute think about taking a sip. I am impressed that my tooth starting hurting again and then I received notification on my calendar that my post was due, 4 weeks later.
Remember this is not a solution for constant pain, you need to visit your dentist for that, this is so you can enjoy your hot and cold drinks again
These are simple cookies that resemble a Pumpkin Spice Latte without the heat! Of course these are best served with a piping hot cup of coffee or tea.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 pkg. (3.4 oz) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding (found this at Walmart)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tablespoons Dark brewed coffee
2-1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup confectionery sugar
- Cream/ milk
- Beat butter, sugars, dry pudding mix and coffee, vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and Pumpkin Pie Spice beating until well blended.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes
- Remove from baking sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
- Make the glaze by adding a few drops of milk until a thick consistency. Dip the tops of the cookies, allow them to dry completely.