No one likes a soggy salad for lunch, we now have the solution to keep all your ingredients for salad separated until you are ready to eat. This portable spinach salad recipe is packed in the new Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set for ease to avoid soggy ingredients. We had some fresh spinach in the fridge and adapted this Barefoot Contessa Salad that looked like an Easy Salad Recipe for lunch entree. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post for a great giveaway of these food storage containers with lids!
Your salad ingredients are all packed and ready for lunch and I bet your friends will be jealous over this simple salad recipe. Any good spinach salad recipe is filled with fruit, nuts and of course bacon, but how do we get all of these salad ingredients to our destination without spilling the dressing all over our lunch bag. Check out the adorable little dressing container perfect for a salad for one. .
Wondering how you are going to transport a salad that won’t get soggy or mixed up during your commute to school or work? This 9 piece lunch set is the best food storage containers to do the job. If you don’t like spinach salad you could make this Greek Salad or one of these 16 Fabulously Easy Summer Salad Recipes to bring to work too
Best Spinach Salad Recipe To Take To Work Or School
What I love about Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set?
- Rubbermaid’s pristine 100% leak-proof food storage container, BRILLIANCE, now comes perfectly designed for ready-to-go meals and snacks. With customizable insert trays and dividers, the BRILLIANCE Snack & Salad Set is a great way to pack a healthy salad recipe for lunch or work without worrying about it not tasting fresh.
- 100% Leak-Proof Guaranteed* – Airtight latches keep container tightly secured with no leaks or messes.
- Customizable – You can interchange the containers depending on the ingredients for salad you are trying to pack.
- Stain Resistant Material – The ultra-durable Tritan material keeps the container both stain-free and odor-free.
- Safe and Easy – BPA free and safe for the dishwasher, microwave and freezer.
Now you are ready for your lunch too with a side of cracker and cheese slices that you can even share with your coworkers.
At serving time, just assemble the apples, nuts and bacon on top of your greens. This was an easy salad recipe for one and I would also have grilled or baked some chicken to make this more of an entree salad.
What is your favorite seasonal recipe that you’re bringing on-the-go in your Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Salad & Snack Set?
Best Spinach Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 915 Saturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 69mg Sodium: 1052mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 21g Protein: 20g
Save these easy salad ideas and storage solution for your next shopping trip
#StoredBrilliantly and #ad for all social sharing.
Get a set of Rubbermaid storage containers for yourself to make these spinach salad for yourself.
SheSpeaks will ship a Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE Snack & Salad Set to one giveaway winner. Enter the giveaway in the Raffllecopter below