This post about a refreshing watermelon tomato salad with feta recipe was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Have you have had a Tomato and Watermelon Salad before?
Here is another yummy watermelon salad you might like.
Watermelon Tomato Salad Recipe
- 5 cups 3/4-inch seeded watermelon cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Romaine lettuce leaves, optional
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Feta or fresh Mozzarella cheese crumbled
- 1. Combine watermelon and tomatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar and salt, tossing to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Stir in onion, vinegar, and oil. Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve chilled with lettuce leaves, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and cracked black pepper to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 259mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 14g Protein: 4g