This time I made one Decadent Triple Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipe in a regular square baking pan and the other in a disposable foil container. The ones at Walmart were colored and came with the see thru lids. The prefect gift for a neighbor and friend. Everyone Loves chocolate and this is a great excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast.
The only adjustments for this recipe was I did not have sour cream on hand so I used Greek yogurt which actually makes this a healthier breakfast right? .
Also the baking time was longer than suggested.
Tie the one you are giving away in a cute ribbon and you have the perfect gift that was baked with love.
Decadent Triple Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted