This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias
If you are married with kids, the time between Halloween and New Years is heavily focused on the children. From Halloween Costumes to getting the presents under the tree, there is not much down time to celebrate the holidays like you did without kids. This year, I decided to celebrate the 12 days of Kissmas with my husband. It is so easy to get caught up in the craziness of the holidays that you forget to celebrate with each other.
So what exactly does the 12 Days of Kissmas entail? Making small gestures for each other really does create a romantic atmosphere and makes the other partner feel special and needed. From having dinner alone when the kids are asleep to running a bubble bath are simple but thoughtful ways to say “I love you”.
I have listed a few things you can do during your 12 Days of Kissmas. If you want to stay on task, I created these free printable coupons to give to your partner that they can redeem. Maintaining a healthy love live is a great foundation for a good marriage. Don’t be content with the norm, try something new.
- Set out candles in your bedroom and light them after the kid are asleep and b/f your partner goes to bed
- Give each other a must deserved massage.
- Put a love coupon in your spouse’s briefcase/ lunch box so they can think about you all day.
- Wait to have dinner together after the kids are in bed or settled watching a Christmas show
- Go out for Coffee and just talk… only spend 5 minutes talking about kids
- Take a break from shopping and do something you enjoyed doing while you dated, bowling, playing darts at a bar, anything.
- Layout some lingerie on his/her pillow that they will discover when they head to bed that night
- Take a stroll in the snow with no kids
- Set the alarm 30 minutes before the kids wake up one morning…..
- Prepare a bubble bath for your spouse
- Ask a friend/ relative to swap kids and make a romantic dinner at home
- Save a few ornaments that you had b/f kids and put them up together after the kids are asleep
- Make 12 peanut butter kiss cookies or their favorite dessert
The final coupon can be a fun little bedtime package filled with the new K-Y® TOUCH®. K-Y® has been around over 100 years and understands the need for couples to explore new things and have more positive intimate experiences. Who does not like a massage at night? Now you can add some spark to that.
Santa brings tons of surprises for your kids, isn’t it time to bring some HO HO HO into your bedroom this year.
Head to the Family Planning section of your Walmart with this $2 Off Coupon and start your 12 Days of Kissmas!