Don’t you love the feeling when you are asked if you actually made a dessert or if it was store-bought? That was the reaction when I served up this Amazingly Easy White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe. The best part is that it was not that hard and you have to make it the day ahead of time so there is no pressure on entertaining.
Just look at this amazing cheesecake:
While traditionally this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake is made with a chocolate crust I took a short cut and used Graham cracker crumbs for the crust. Either way, it was a hit and it just depends if you want to take the extra step to make the chocolate crumbs.
We made raspberry white chocolate cheesecake Bars if you are looking for another easy recipe to feed a crowd.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- 1 (10-13 ounce) package frozen raspberries
I accidentally forgot about my cake in the oven, so it got a little brown but still tasted and looked good.
How to Avoid Getting Crack in your Cheesecake
We found that wrapping the springform pan with tinfoil and then placing it in a baking pan with water made for a cheesecake without that awful crack down the middle. Grease the sides and place wax paper on the bottom of the pan.
Must use water (HOT) bath for even cookings 1″ of water in baking pan. Wrap the pan in foil so water doesn’t seep through. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN AFTER BAKING FOR 1 hour, leave the cake alone.
After the initial 1 hour baking and the 1 hour resting time in the oven then transfer to the refrigerator. Run a knife around the cake after it comes out of the oven so it doesn’t stick to sides.
How to Best Cut a Cheesecake
For cutting perfect, clean pieces – run a clean, long, thin knife under hot water. Quickly dry it off with a towel and slice straight down and out. Repeat for EVERY SLICE!
How to Top This Amazing Cheesecake?
We advise saving some of the raspberry sauce and adding some to the plate. You can then serve it with fresh raspberries if you wish as well.
Don’t you think this looks like a professional baker made it? Well, I am not a professional by any means!! It makes such an amazing WOW factor for any dessert or dinner party.
Pin this Cheesecake Recipe White Chocolate & Raspberry for your next Dinner Party or when you offer to Bring A Dessert.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs or Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10-13 ounce) package frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with the bottom wrapped in tinfoil.
- In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds. Set Aside
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth. Or you can carefully melt in microwave.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of the batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into the pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Place the pan in a baking pan with an inch of water. Make sure the bottom of the pan is tightly covered with tinfoil
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Turn off the oven and allow to sit in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Slices Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 441Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 82mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 2gSugar 46gProtein 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.