Thanks to Newair for providing us with a Freestanding Wine Fridge to review.
My daughter will be a senior in college next year and I thought this wine fridge would be perfect for the house she’s renting with friends. Right now it is the perfect addition to our downstairs bar area where we have our awesome Newair Ice Maker.
ADVANTAGE OF A FREESTANDING WINE FRIDGE
While we already have a built in wine fridge in our upstairs area, it was challenging to find a replacement for it when it broke. This Newair® Shadowᵀᴹ Series Wine Cooler Refrigerator 33 Bottle is the perfect size to nestle in any corner or near any bar set up you like.
What we like about the Newair Shadow Series
- It is Freestanding – meaning it is finished on 3/4 sides and doesnt have to fit in a specific counterspace area.
- Mirrored Wine Fridge with Double-Layer Tempered Glass Door
- It has dual temperature zone. so a Compressor Cooling for Reds, Whites, and Sparkling Wine,
- The temperature can range from 41f-64f Digital Temperature Control.
- We can store other things besides wine in the bottom at 41 degrees
- Pull out drawers
- A fun lighting system
- The double pane glass blocks harmful UV rays to protect your wine’s flavor and aroma.
Budget friendly Wine Fridge
At around $500 this is a great price point. While higher end ones might be wooden inside, this one is perfect for the beginner.
It holds 33 bottles of wine and like we said earlier we plan on storing waters and canned beverages in the bottom. Our bar area is near our workout space so it will be nice to have cold water bottles at hand.
LIGHT UP THE ROOM
Much like the nugget ice maker we have in the same area, the blue light up feature is sure to start any party!