Peppermint Bark Dip is now one of my new favorite holiday treats. I used to make batches of it and give it to neighbors. We have even made peppermint bark brownies and peppermint bark fudge. Can you see the theme here?
Peppermint Bark Dip is sweet, creamy, and full of that bold peppermint flavor that tastes just like Christmas that is oh so easy to make.
Well this recipe for Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip takes it to a new level. This dessert dip recipe not only is easy to make but you may not want to serve it to guests because you will want to gobble it up yourself!
Just 5 ingredients and you have a unique holiday themed dessert dip that will surprise your guests.
Be sure to watch the video connected to the recipe, it could not be any easier.
How to make Peppermint Bark Dip Recipe
HOW TO MAKE PEPPERMINT BARK DIP
Literally you put all the ingredients into a mixer and a few minutes later you have a fluffy dessert dip ready for dipping.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peppermint extract using an electric mixer until it’s light and fluffy (a whisk also works, but it will take a few minutes), then mix in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate the mixture if you aren’t serving it immediately.
- Stir in peppermint sticks, then fold in chocolate chips only just before serving.
Personally I loved using the red white and green candy canes, I thought the colors were so festive.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PEPPERMINT BARK DIP
- Cream cheese
- Frozen whipped topping
- Peppermint sticks, crushed
- Mini chocolate chips
- Peppermint extract, optional
CAN YOU MAKE PEPPERMINT BARK RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME?
Peppermint Bark dip is the perfect dessert to take along to pot luck. This recipe is very portable and can be made a few days ahead of time.
I was personally surprised how well it still looks after 3 days. I thought the cool whip would have changed the consistency by now. Plus the peppermint flavor is really prominent now versus making and serving it the same day.
What to serve with Peppermint Dessert Dip?
This dip is best served with graham crackers both regular and chocolate. I like the look of graham cracker sticks for a dessert dip.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS A LOW FAT HOLIDAY DIP?
Heck, you can even make it lower fat by using low fat cream cheese and LOW FAT cool whip. It’s the holidays so who is really checking off calories this time of year anyway?
Be sure to pin this recipe next time you are looking for a unique dessert.
Couldn’t Be Easier Peppermint Bark Dip Recipe
Peppermint Bark Dip Recipe
Peppermint Bark Dip Recipe is a fun holiday appetizer or dessert idea
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened to room temp
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 c. peppermint sticks, crushed
- 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp peppermint extract, optional
- Beat cream cheese using an electric mixer until it's light and fluffy, then mix in thawed whipped topping.
- Stir in peppermint sticks, then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers or chocolate graham crackers.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 72Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 11mgSodium 37mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.