This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Duck Brand provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine.
Who would think that my new DIY craft obsession would involve Duck Brand® products. It started over Halloween and I could not stop making crafts out of Halloween Themed Duck Brand® Duck tape. Be sure to check out the fun and easy Holiday Duck Tape crafts. Well guess what showed up at my door right before Thanksgiving? You got it ,rolls and rolls of New Holiday themed Duck Brand® tape in such cute designs. Now how will I Duck the Halls?
I did some searching on Pinterest for Duck Brand® crafts, trying to get some inspiration. I also browsed our Duck Tape craft Book. A lot of the projects involve making sheets of Duck Brand® Duck Tape, while super cute, this time of year I am super swamped and just could not imagine doing that. However, I did have a styrofoam cone I had purchased to make a Christmas Tree out of paper liners. Since I had not started that project yet, guess what took over…
This project could not be simpler and more importantly I think super cute. I saw some DIY Christmas Trees made out of Duck Brand® duck tape on Pinterest, but I could not decide between which tape to use. What you need:
- Duck Brand® holiday Themed Tape
- Styrofoam cylinder or you could use paper too
- Start by making 3 inch strips of tape, I found my counter to be a great work station.
- Fold the tape pieces 3/4 up.
- Cut them in half and just rip to separate. It took me a while to realize they will rip in a straight line once you cut them. This saved a lot of time with scissors.
- Layer one color at a time around the foam tree
- I made a bow tie for the top but you can top this with anything
Told you this was super simple.
Which Duck Brand® Holiday tape do you like the best? How will you Duck the Halls?