This post 5 Ingredient Egg Sausage Casserole Bake has been sponsored by Eggland’s Best. All thoughts and reviews are my own. #TheBetterEgg #OnlyEB
Do your kids love breakfast for dinner? If you answered yes, then here is a great recipe that you can serve any time of day. Even better I made it early in the afternoon and kept it in the warming drawer for kids to grab a slice or two as they came home for dinner. Dinner this fall has been crazy, I am in my car from 3:30 to 9 pm some nights and I often wonder how will I make dinner tonight? A breakfast bake filled with nutritious eggs is always a convenient and satisfying dinner option.
Your kids could even put this recipe together it is really easy. If you want to prep the ingredients the day before you can brown the sausage and make the egg mixture and leave it in the fridge until you are ready to make the breakfast bake. This recipe was given to me six years ago from my friend Kirsten.
- Crescent Rolls First layer the crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased pan. I just rolled it right out.
2. Sausage Brown and drain the sausage. Italian bulk sausage is easiest but you can use any sausage just take it out of its casing before cooking it. What I love about this recipe is you can try it with different sausage and cheese flavor combinations once you have made the original.
4 & 5 EGGS & Milk Whisk Egglands Best Eggs with Milk and seasonings and pour over the top.
Now it is time to bake this Breakfast casserole and watch your family’s mouth water.
Why I love Eggland’s Best Eggs
Eggland’s Best (EB) is the No. 1 branded egg in the U.S. and is an excellent source of vitamins D, B12, E, B5 and Riboflavin. EB eggs have six times more vitamin D, more than double the omega-3, 10 times more vitamin E and 25 percent less saturated fat than ordinary eggs. Independent testing has also confirmed that Eggland’s Best eggs stay fresher longer than ordinary eggs.
5 Ingredient Egg Sausage Casserole Bake
- 1 can refrig. crescent rolls
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage (or take links out of casing)
- 2 c. mozorrella cheese
- 7 lg. eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. oregano, dried
- Line bottom of greased 9x 13 casserole w/ crescent rolls- uncooked Brown sausage, drain and spoon over rolls. Then layer w/ cheese. Whisk together eggs, milk and oregano; pour over cheese. Bake at 425 for 20 min. Let stand for 5-10 min.
Information about the EB Delivers Sweepstakes
From now until December 22, EB is calling on fans across the U.S. to enter their city to win a visit from the EB Better Egg Truck. Fans can enter once per day, and share on Facebook or Twitter for an additional bonus entry. One lucky fan will also be selected at random from the winning city to receive an exclusive Better Brunch from the EB Better Egg Food Truck for them and their closest friends.
Close to Home is giving one reader a chance to win a $25 virtual Visa gift card and one (1) coupon, valid for a free dozen Eggland’s Best eggs to one of your readers. winner can expect to receive their coupon within 4-6 weeks. Enter the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway