This post Easy Breakfast Bake: Hash Brown Sausage Egg Casserole Recipe is sponsored by Simply Potatoes but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
A few nights ago, I made an amazing Hash Brown Sausage Egg Casserole that we ate for breakfast and dinner. Everyone one loved the addition of hash browns, sausage and sweet peppers to this make-ahead brunch recipe.
This year we might be traveling and if I am on vacation I want to take shortcuts in cooking. I have revised this recipe to still include all the flavors but use Simply Potatoes Simply Potatoes are simply made with always fresh, never frozen potatoes that go from farm, to fridge, to fork.
No prep work for this busy mom. Be sure to check out our other make ahead meals for your next vacation rental vacation
Easy Breakfast Bake: Hash Brown Sausage Egg Casserole Recipe
If you really want to take a shortcut on this Egg and Sausage Breakfast casserole, find precooked sausage or bacon then all you have to do is assemble and bake.
The perfect recipe to make in a kitchen while traveling. For those who will be using uncooked sausage or bacon, while you are preheating the oven, fully cook your protein. You could even use a mix of both for a fully loaded breakfast hash brown egg casserole.
Mix everything in a big bowl, told you this was simple when you already have some of the ingredients pre-chopped for you. Just dump it all into a 9 x 12-inch pyrex dish.
Next, make your egg mixture and pour it on top of the potatoes, cheese and meat mixture.
This is the part that takes a little planning, it takes about an hour to bake so either get up super early or have a lot of baked goodies and fruit out to keep your hungry guests and kids happy.
Allow it to cool for a few minutes before cutting. Your easy breakfast bake is done and you can focus on the other brunch items or the guests. Why we loved using Simply Potatoes.:
- Easy to have on hand
- Require no peeling or shredding
- Versatile, delicious as is or in your favorite recipe
Grab yourself a slice, you may need more than one, it is so delicious. What is your favorite Brunch Easy Breakfast Bake Egg Casserole recipe?
Other Brunch Recipes We Thought you might like:
4 ingredient Egg Casserole.
- 1 30 oz package, Simply Potatoes Hash Browns
- 1 pound bacon strips or sausage links, cooked and crumbled (we used turkey sausage) or combination of both
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, bacon, cheese and salt. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 608Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 225mgSodium 1556mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 31g
Pin me for your next brunch!