This post is sponsored by Simply Potatoes but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
This post about an easy Easy Breakfast Bake hash brown egg casserole recipe is perfect for any family brunch or even for a quick dinner option thanks to the ease of Simply Potatoes.
A few nights ago, I made an amazing Hash Brown Egg Casserole that we ate for breakfast and dinner. Everyone one loved the addition of hash browns, sausage and sweet peppers to this make-ahead brunch recipe. This year we might be traveling and if I am on vacation I want to take shortcuts in cooking. I have revised this recipe to still include all the flavors but use Simply Potatoes Simply Potatoes are simply made with always fresh, never frozen potatoes that go from farm, to fridge, to fork. No prep work for this busy mom. Be sure to read to the bottom because we are giving away free product coupons.
Easy Breakfast Bake: Hash Brown Egg Casserole Recipe
If you really want to take a shortcut on this Egg and Hash Brown Breakfast casserole, find precooked sausage or bacon then all you have to do is assemble and bake. The perfect recipe to make in a kitchen while traveling. For those who will be using uncooked sausage or bacon, while you are preheating the oven, fully cook your protein. You could even use a mix of both for a fully loaded breakfast hash brown egg casserole.
Mix everything in a big bowl, told you this was simple when you already have some of the ingredients pre-chopped for you. Just dump it all into a 9 x 12-inch pyrex dish.
Next, make your egg mixture and pour it on top of the potatoes, cheese and meat mixture.
This is the part that takes a little planning, it takes about an hour to bake so either get up super early or have a lot of baked goodies and fruit out to keep your hungry guests and kids happy.
Allow it to cool for a few minutes before cutting. Your easy breakfast bake is done and you can focus on the other brunch items or the guests. Why we loved using Simply Potatoes.:
- Easy to have on hand
- Require no peeling or shredding
- Versatile, delicious as is or in your favorite recipe
Grab yourself a slice, you may need more than one, it is so delicious. What is your favorite Brunch Easy Breakfast Bake Egg Casserole recipe?
Other Brunch Recipes We Thought you might like:
How about win some free coupons for Simply Potatoes: Enter the Rafflecopter below to win:
Super Easy Breakfast Bake: Egg and Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 30 oz package, Simply Potatoes Hash Browns
- 1 pound bacon strips or sausage links, cooked and crumbled (we used turkey sausage) or combination of both
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, bacon, cheese and salt. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 180mg Sodium: 429mg Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 15g
Pin me for your next brunch!