Halloween is such an easy Holiday to turn something as ordinary as an ice cream pie into Halloween food. This semi homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is no exception. No baking involved in this super easy Pie recipe and with a few additional steps you can create it into a fun Halloween Spider Pie. Halloween Dessert has never been so fun.
To create this delicious Ice Cream Pie you will need:
- 1 pre-made chocolate crust
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 jar hot fudge
- 1 cup whipping cream
- small ziploc bags for decorating the pie
Add a layer of hot fudge to the bottom of the Pre made crust.
In a mixer, soften the ice cream slightly by allowing it to turn for a few minutes.
Add the peanut butter and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream until stiff
Carefully fold in the whipping cream.
Spoon it into your crust and freeze for a few hours
Place some hot fudge sauce in a ziploc bag and cut off a small piece from the corner.
Use this as a pastry bag to create your spider web.
Fill another ziplock bag with peanut butter and make a spider or two. You can also use plastic spiders if you prefer. Return to the freezer.
Take out the pie 15 minutes before serving and slice into 8 slices.
My kids went crazy over this super easy dessert recipe. Of course you can skip the spider webs and serve this all year round!!
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1 qt Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 c peanut Butter
- 1 jar Hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream, whipped
- Add a thin layer on pie crust then Chill
- Place ice cream in a mixing bowl and stir to soften
- Carefully fold in peanut butter and whipped cream
- Spoon ice cream mixture into chilled pie crust
- Garnish pie with hot fudge topping.
- Freeze until firm, about 5 hours
- Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
What is your favorite Halloween Dessert? Does Ice Cream Pie sound good?