Thanks to Prosperateas for sponsoring this post on how to keep your New Years Resolutions.
How many of us make a laundry list of New Years resolutions, just to give them up within a few weeks. We have a super easy tip to help you keep up a few simple resolutions that are worth keeping in the new year.
How to Keep New Year Resolutions with Prosperatea Teas
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
This year especially it is so important to keep your immune system strong. Outside of eating healthy, why not add a cup or two of tea to your diet help boost that immune system.
Prosperatea Super Immunity has the following Ingredients: Peppermint, Cardamom, Echinacea, Lemongrass, Cloves, Spearmint, Cinnamon, Burdock Root, Rosehip, Licorice Root, Natural Flavors
2. ENSURE EVERY DAY IS THE BEST DAY
The uplifiting Ingredients in each cup include the following: Peppermint, Orange Peel, Lemon Balm, Lemon Peel, Hibiscus Petals, Goji Berries, Hawthorn Fruit, Hawthorn Leaves, Hawthorn Flowers, Sunflower Petals, Calendula Petals, Natural Flavors
Orange Peel provides: Delicious, cheery, and uplifting benefits.
GOJI BERRIES is added as an An antioxidant-rich superfood, ready to support your mood and stress levels.
3. GET ENOUGH SLEEP IN THE NEW YEAR
Don’t rely on OTC meds to get a good night sleep. What if it only took a cup of warm tea to get you on your way to a peaceful night sleep. We have used teas in the past before going to bed and just love the warm belly feeling before hitting the pillow.
The peaceful ingredients in this blend include Apple, Lavender Florets, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Chamomile, Peppermint, St John’s wort, Lemon Balm, Valerian, Natural Flavors
HOW TO PROPERLY STEEP TEA FOR FULL BENEFITS
- Add 1 pyramid tea bag to filtered water that has been brought to a rolling boil. We use our Keurig machine to make our hot teas
- Let your tea bag steep for 3-5 minutes.
- For best results, enjoy 1-2 cups in accompaniment with your daily detox routine.
What we like about Prosperateas
- Made by natural ingredients
- Beneficial for your mind. Body and spirit.
- Natural healing power of plants
- Support your health
- Just 1 tea bag to get the benefits
- For best results, enjoy 1-2 cups in accompaniment with your daily detox routine
Did you know that drinking decaffinated teas can also count towards your daily water intake. So many of us want to drink more water.
Mixing it up with some flavored teas that also supply other benefits is just what you need.