These Homemade Bath Salts Recipes are a quick and easy way to pamper yourself with an ultra-relaxing bath. They make the perfect gifts too.
As you have probably seen all over Pinterest, making bath salts are an easy, inexpensive and fabulous gift idea too. You need some simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of your time to create a Mother’s Day Gift, or Teacher Appreciation gift that says take a few minutes for yourself and relax in a warm tub!
Who wouldn’t welcome that invitation? Plus this is so easy the kids can make them too. I would just give them specific essential oils combinations…
A few years ago I hosted a spa party for my girlfriends. I had stations where they made bath salts and a sugar scrub for taking homes. This would be a fun party too.
Needless to say, making homemade bath salts for gifts could not be simpler and easy to make in bulk for a party favor or teacher gift.
How to Make Homemade Bath Salts For Gifts
Simply add the dry ingredients and mix them together. Add your blend of essential oils and mix well. Keep reading to get some ideas I have found. Pour the ingredients into a mason jar and add a cute label.
You can print this Mothers Day Gift, Bath Salts with Essential oils Label for a complete and super easy teacher appreciation or Mother’s Day Gift.
INGREDIENTS for Homemade Bath Salts
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 8-10 drops of essential oils (or more if desired)
- Use about 1/2 to 1 cup of the mixture per bath depending on the size of the tub.
- Be sure to print out our free Bath Salts Gift Tag. Mothers Day Gift, Bath Salts with Essential oils
Just punch a hole and attach to your jar. This could not be an easier gift to give to someone that can use an excuse to relax in a nice bath with some refreshing and relaxing essential oils and the powers of Epson and Sea Salts.
Below are some of relaxing homemade bath salts recipes using essential oils:
- 8 drops lavender
- 4 drops lavender, 4 drops of lemon, 2 drops of peppermint
- 4 drops peppermint and 4 drops orange
- 4 drops lemon and 4 drops rosemary
- 4 drops lavender and 4 drops cedarwood
- 4 drops lavender and 4 drops frankincense
- 4 drops lavender and 4 drops sandalwood
- 4-8 drops Stress Away
- 4 drops orange, 4 drops clove, 4 drops lemon
Be sure to pin this when you are looking for a quick, easy and inexpensive but thoughtful gift for a lady in your life. That can even be yourself!!
I just love a good relaxing bath. I will have to try one of these recipes for homemade bath salts!