Thanks to Canvasdiscount.com for sponsoring this post about inexpensive decor for teen rooms.
Whether you are transforming your child’s room into a teen room or looking for inexpensive decor for a college dorm, they have you covered at CanvasDiscount.com
Inexpensive Decor For Teen Rooms
My youngest son recently moved out of the room he was sharing with his older brother. We are slowly transitioning our guest room into a teenage bedroom with a fly fishing theme.
Thanks to the amazing prices of their canvas prints, we ordered this amazing large print of my older son’s photos for above his bed. It came out amazing despite the fact it was blown up so big. Be sure and use original photos for the best results.
The site is super easy to use and you can move the photo around to get just the view you are looking for.
How to Create Photo Canvas Prints?
- Step 1: Choose a photo for your new canvas print
- Step 2: Upload your image to CanvasDiscount.com
- Step 3: Select size, edge thickness, and frame design. There are several different Individual Edge Designs for Canvas Prints
- Step 4: Add an optional quote or other text
- Step 5: Proceed to the checkout page and place your order
TYPES OF CANVAS PRINTS
We also created a small 8×8 photo on Forex from my daughter’s dorm room. The quality of the photo was amazing.
- Highest image sharpness in laboratory quality
- Genuine photo paper for brilliant colors
- Special coating with anti-scratch protection
- Also for walls with a small load-bearing capacity
Teens are probably reluctant to wear masks as well. Set them up with some custom face masks.
GET EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNT ON CANVASDISCOUNT.COM COUPON CODE
STAYINGCLOSETOHOME – Using this code they will get an additional 15 % off to all, already discounted CANVAS prints as seen on www.CanvasDiscount.com website