As Halloween approaches and parties are piling up in our schedules I thought I would share a few Halloween treats that the kids will enjoy and super quick to make. Also check out some easy Halloween party games we have played in the past. I so miss having Halloween Parties for young kids it can be so fun. I don’t care for the scary Halloween either, but the Kid Friendly Pumpkin Party Treats and ideas that is more up my alley. I have recreated some of the dishes in this post that originally went live in 2010. I hope you will enjoy these treats with your kids this Halloween.
Slice the bread if not already done so leaving the heal a little longer for the face and tail
Make the sandwiches and place on the platter in a zigzag pattern.
Use toothpicks to attach eyes and tongue
Make sure you are doing this on a long enough platter. I find the skinner the baguette the cuter the snake! You can add some plastic rings for decoration if you wish.
How to make this Pumpkin Party Halloween Food:
- Snake Sandwich
- A long baguette
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter or sunbutter
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow creme or Nutella
- Green olives
- tongue-starburst, red pepper or licorice
- Slice the bread if not already done so leaving the heal a little longer for the face and tail
- Make the sandwiches and place on the platter in a zigzag pattern.
- Use toothpicks to attach eyes and tongue. To use starburst, place it in the microwave for 10 seconds and then mold and cut into the shape.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95 Saturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 59mg Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 5g Protein: 3g
PUMPKIN VEGGIE PLATE for your Pumpkin Party