As Halloween approaches and parties are piling up in our schedules I thought I would share a few Halloween treats that the kids will enjoy and super quick to make. Also check out some easy Halloween party games we have played in the past. I so miss having Halloween Parties for young kids it can be so fun. I don’t care for the scary Halloween either, but the Kid Friendly Pumpkin Party Treats and ideas that is more up my alley. I have recreated some of the dishes in this post that originally went live in 2010. I hope you will enjoy these treats with your kids this Halloween.
Slice the bread if not already done so leaving the heal a little longer for the face and tail
Make the sandwiches and place on the platter in a zigzag pattern.
Use toothpicks to attach eyes and tongue
Make sure you are doing this on a long enough platter. I find the skinner the baguette the cuter the snake! You can add some plastic rings for decoration if you wish.
How to make this Pumpkin Party Halloween Food:
- A long baguette
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter or sunbutter
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow creme or Nutella
- Green olives
- tongue-starburst, red pepper or licorice
- Slice the bread if not already done so leaving the heal a little longer for the face and tail
- Make the sandwiches and place on the platter in a zigzag pattern.
- Use toothpicks to attach eyes and tongue. To use starburst, place it in the microwave for 10 seconds and then mold and cut into the shape.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 233mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.
PUMPKIN VEGGIE PLATE for your Pumpkin Party