If you have been following my blog you know my fixation with pretzels and chocolate. I guess I am just one of those girls who loves the salty and sweet together. I was introduced to Pretzel Sensations recently and wanted to share not only our review but a giveaway of 2 of these boxes.
When I first read the description and took a bite I assumed they were soft in the middle. Well they are not, they are basically pretzel nuggets dipped in chocolate and toffee. We had a get together over the weekend and I had some friends give me their review.
- Liked them a lot, would not eat more than a couple at one seating
- Sweet but good
- Like the contrast of flavors
- Definitely would have one but would probably pick other desserts too
- Great but not a binge food
- Did not care for them
- A little pricey for the size box $11.95
- A good Corporate gift
I was provided a box of these to review and was not provided with any further compensation. All the opionions expressed in this post are my own.