- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix, (plus ingredients needed on pkg)
- 1 pouch Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites
- 1 cup semi sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Pretzel sticks, broken up
- Preheat your oven to 375. Spray a 9 by 13 pan with cooking spray and set aside. Or line it with nonstick foil. Make the cookie mix per the package instructions and press it into the bottom of the pan.
- Top the cookie dough with the Milky Way bars and the chocolate chips. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the bars. Then sprinkle chopped pretzels over the mixtures. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until the whole top is a golden brown. (Rotate pan half way through baking for best results)
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into squares. Yummy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 96Saturated Fat 1gSodium 52mgCarbohydrates 15gSugar 12gProtein 2g