This post about Terra’s Kitchen is brought to you by TapInfluence. All opinions are 100% my own.
I recently attended a launch event for Terra’s Kitchen. I had tried their meal delivery service last month and was thrilled to meet some of the folks behind this great service. When Terra’s Kitchen penetrates a new market, they reach out to local businesses as well. I love this about Terra’s Kitchen. During our evening we were able to meet the owners of local businesses from Blanchard Coffee, Belle Island Spirits and a rep from Gearhards Chocolate. These companies work together to create complimentary drinks to enjoy with your Terra’s Kitchen meals. The most important thing I took away from this evening was Terra’s Kitchen Mission. It is not only to save time in the kitchen but to get families to eat together again.
This mission statement resonates with me so much as we often find ourselves on different schedules. But if you have 30 minutes and all the ingredients prepped you can serve your family a meal together. Even if you are only sitting together for 15 minutes, it is 15 minutes that you can quickly catch up and enjoy each other company.
5 reasons to use Terra’s Kitchen Delivery Service:
- Save Time: As I mentioned everything comes prepped so it takes 30 minutes to make a meal.
- Eat Real Food: Their food is not processed and usually locally sourced.
- Care For The Earth: They try to use sustainable products and their packaging is recyclable. They are starting a campaign to get creative and find ways to reuse their packaging, such as planting seeds.
- Eco-Friendly Delivery Vessel: As I demonstrated in my previous post, the vessel you receive your food is picked up the next day and reused.
- Clean & Chef-Designed Recipes: Libbie Summers, who we met at our event creates meal types for many different concerns, including paleo.
During our meal we were served the Chicken Tacos with Avocado Goat Cheese Sauce that we had the opportunity to make a few weeks ago in our own home. You are given the recipes and ingredients so if you love something you can easily replicate it again. Of course you will be prepping everything.
Terra’s Kitchen Launch Party
Here are a few of the vendors we met during our evening:
Blanchard Coffee: I tasted my first cold brew there. Needless to say I had a lot of energy that evening when I got back.
Belle Isle Craft Spirits: They created a cocktail inspired by the cold brew of Blanchards.
Be sure to see if Terra’s Kitchen is available in your area, and give it a try if you are struggling getting dinner on the table or just are getting bored making the same meals over and over again.
What would convince you to try a meal delivery service? How about a $50 off Coupon: Use HOME50
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Terra’s Kitchen. The opinions and text are all mine.