This three ingredient Appetizers for a Crowd Recipe is quick and easy and everyone loves them. These Cranberry Brie Bites are the perfect one bite appetizer to make for a holiday party. Such festive colors and the flavors are perfect for holiday time.
How Many Appetizers does this make?
I made 24 Cranberry Brie Bites one night and then used up the remainder of the brie and cranberry sauce a few days later to make 24 for another event.
There is no trick, these appetizers are super simple and there is no cooking outside of baking them for 15 minutes.
Can I make these appetizers for a crowd ahead of time?
The second time I made these, I prepped them about 30 minutes in advance, covered them and then baked them. Because it uses tubed crescent rolls, I would not assemble them too far in advance.
How to make Three-Ingredient Appetizers For A Crowd
Simply roll out the tubed crescent rolls and roll them out slightly with a rolling pin. Then cut into 24 squares. I found a pizza cutter to be the perfect tool for this.
Cut off the rind of your brie round, and cut into small pieces. In a greased mini cupcake tin, add a square of crescent roll, a dollop of whole cranberry sauce and a piece of brie. That’s it!
Bake for about 15 minutes and you have a tray of inexpensive, and flavorful hot appetizers. While they may not look like much in the cupcake tray…
Plate them up with a few sprigs of Rosemary and if you have fresh cranberries throw some of them on the plate too.
Each cranberry brie bite is like a piece of heaven. These three-ingredient bites are perfect, no plate needed, appetizer to serve this holiday season.
Recipes for a crowd Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe
- 2 tubes Crescents rolls
- 8 oz Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 14oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll one tube of Crescent rolls into one long rectangle. Use a rolling pin to roll the seams together and lengthen the dough a little bit. Cut 24 squares with a pizza cutter.
- Place one square inside each cup of a mini muffin pan. I
- Remove any rind from the Brie cheese and cut 48 square-ish pieces if you want to make a double batch otherwise just wrap up half of the brie for another time.
- Place a piece of cheese in the center of each crescent cup, reserving 24 pieces of brie for the second batch.
- Spoon a teaspoon or so of whole cranberry sauce on top of the Brie.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve immediately or you can reheat for a few minutes just be careful they don't burn.
Nutrition InformationYield 48 Serving Size 1 bite
Amount Per Serving Calories 35Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 5mgSodium 38mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.
So when you are looking for an easy appetizer recipe for a New Years Party, look no more. Pin these Cranberry Brie Bites and you will be glad you did.