Do you refuse to host Thanksgiving because you are worried about how time consuming this holiday prep can be? We have some quick solutions to host a super easy Thanksgiving Dinner Party with very little cooking.
This post about Tips to Host a Super Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Party in less than 3 hours is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market.
So how do you host Thanksgiving without much cooking when the whole holiday is around food? Consider ordering a Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 from Boston Market
No Boston Market in your area? NO WORRIES.. The complete Thanksgiving meal will ship frozen and once fully thawed, will be ready to heat and serve within two to three hours.
It could not be easier to entertain 12 of your closest friends and family. With just a little prep you can have Thanksgiving on the table in 3 hours.
What was in our Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 for $119.99 contains:
- Whole Roasted Turkey
- Spinach Artichoke Dip and Crackers
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Home Style Stuffing
- Cranberry Walnut Relish
- Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
These are just a few of the options available from this Thanksgiving Home Delivery program. Guests can choose from eight fully- prepared and pre-cooked signature Boston Market Thanksgiving Heat & Serve meal options and order by November 18, 2018!
Here are some tips for a stress free Thanksgiving Dinner:
1. Ask Guests to bring any drinks or side dishes they want to add to the dinner menu.
2. Make sure food items have plenty of time to thaw (follow the simple directions included in your Boston Market Heat & Serve meals)
3. Set the table the night before if possible.
4. Set out your serving platters and bowls you will need to serve up your delicious Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery ( just because it was prepared by someone else does not mean you can’t serve it up as your own)
5. Accept any help your guests might offer, especially clean up.
Thanksgiving Dinner, take one, in our home was so quick and easy.
The full menu of Boston Market holiday meal options this year include:
- Holiday Heat & Serve: Chilled complete meals, entrees, sides or pies to feed four to twelve are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving. For $119.99, guests can order a Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12, featuring a whole roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry walnut relish, vegetable stuffing, dinner rolls, spinach artichoke dip and crackers, one apple pie and one pumpkin pie.
- Holiday Catering: Buffet-style dinner for groups of ten or more start at $10.49 per person and can be delivered to your home or office or picked up at Boston Market restaurants for gatherings of any size.
- A La Carte: For those who may need an extra side or are looking for another appetizer to round out the holiday table, you can order chilled, fully cooked main dishes, appetizers, sides or pies ahead of time and pick up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving. These items will also be available for purchase in-restaurant on Thanksgiving Day while supplies last.
- Thanksgiving Day Meal: Nearly all Boston Market locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day (menu selections and hours may vary by location) to offer a traditional plated meal featuring sliced roasted turkey breast or half signature rotisserie chicken, two sides, a dinner roll and a slice of apple pie or pumpkin pie for $12.99. Family Meals, whole pies, hot side dishes or appetizers can also be picked up on November 22 as last minute additions to accompany any meal.
- Thanksgiving Home Delivery: In addition to the holiday options listed above, Boston Market offers a Thanksgiving Home Delivery program where complete Thanksgiving spreads can be shipped right to your front door. Through November 18, consumers in the continental United States can visit BostonMarket.com to order from a menu of eight, fully-prepared and pre-cooked signature Boston Market Thanksgiving Heat & Serve meal options. Each order will ship frozen and once fully thawed, ready to heat and serve within two to three hours.
Pie anyone. With two choices everyone at your table will be satisfied.
Even comes with a warm appetizer! We served it up with both chips and the crackers they provided.
Thanksgiving Dinner in Less than 3 Hours
The only thing I would add was a green vegetable or salad. Also, I only defrosted one gravy container since it was such a large portion. Overall, everyone enjoyed the meal and clean up was the hardest part!!
Get on the phone and take over Thanksgiving this year. Order extra sides of the Boston Market Complete Thanksgiving Meals so you can have leftovers.