This post about packing tips for traveling with kids is brought to you by Atlantic Luggage. The content and opinions expressed below are that of close to home.
Get packing and Enter to win a family trip with Atlantic Luggage Sweepstakes. Maybe I will get lucky and win, but I wish we could travel more as a family but with three kids plane tickets can become expensive. Not to mention the luggage fee the airlines are now charging. Having durable luggage that is the right size to use as carry on is the key to keeping travel costs down, not to mention avoiding the nightmares of lost luggage. Traveling with kids can be exciting but also stressful if you are not prepared. Get the kids involved in the process and use these 7 packing tips for traveling with kids.
With the holidays coming up I am thinking about investing in some good luggage for the family that should last them until they are adults. I recently posted tips for traveling with kids but what is the best way to pack?
7 Tips for Packing Luggage with Kids
- Give the kids a list of items to pack (they are most likely to wear the clothes if they pick them out
- Have an adult look over the selections
- Roll the clothes instead of laying them flat
- Pack all liquids and gel in a Ziplock bag and keep at the top of your suitcase or an outside pocket to be easily removed during security.
- Pack snacks for the plane ride
- Pack a days worth of clothes, medicine etc if you are checking your luggage just in case.
- Bring extra plastic or Ziploc bags for dirty or soiled laundry.
Now that you know how to pack, there is no excuse for entering the Atlantic Luggage’s sweepstakes for a family of four to New York or San Diego.
Enter to win a family trip
- Sweepstakes runs October 15 through November 15
- Winner will be chosen within 7-10 days following the close of the sweepstakes
- Grand Prize trip must be booked by 9/30/15 and travel must be completed by 10/31/15.
- Win a family trip for four to New York or San Diego, courtesy of Atlantic Luggage and Delta Vacations
- Grand Prize package trip certificate is valid for: (a) round-trip economy air transportation valued at up to $450 per ticket for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests from a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near to the Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor), to a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near New York City or San Diego, CA (as chosen by winner and determined by Sponsor); (b) hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel in New York City or San Diego, C; (c) four (4) Atlantic® carry-on sized suitcases; and (d) $300 allowance to spend on their choice of Delta Vacations Tour or Activity packages
- Trip is to last three days and two nights Total prize value of $3,700