In efforts to get ahead of my holiday baking, I gathered all the ingredients to make my mom’s 123 Cookies. These are the perfect 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie that you can put together in 10 minutes and they are ready to serve in about 20 minutes.
123 Cookies with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and corn flakes are the perfect size for gift giving or to fill in a cookie platter.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie: 123 Cookie Recipe
Since these are no-bake cookies, anyone can make them, including your kids. There is nothing easier than 3 ingredient cookies that you just plop into mini cupcake liners.
What are the 3 ingredients in 123 Cookies
How to make these Easy NO Bake 3 Ingredient Cookies
How should I package these no bake cookies for gifts?
Happy Holiday Treat making. Be sure to check out our 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes Post or our 50 Easy Christmas Candy Recipe Post.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie: 123 Cookies
3 ingredient peanut butter no bake cookies. Also known as 123 cookies because of the ratio of ingredients.
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter (Not Natural)
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 3 Cups of Crushed Corn Flakes or plain potato chips
- Sprinkles, optional
- Melt the Peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir to combine and completely melted
- Add crushed corn flakes or potato chips. Mix carefully until fully coated.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, about 1 tablespoon, drop into mini muffin papers. Add Sprinkles if using
- Allow cooling in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Nutrition InformationYield 48 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 76Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 42mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.