In efforts to get ahead of my holiday baking, I gathered all the ingredients to make my mom’s 123 Cookies. These are the perfect 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie that you can put together in 10 minutes and they are ready to serve in about 20 minutes.
123 Cookies with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and corn flakes are the perfect size for gift giving or to fill in a cookie platter.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie: 123 Cookie Recipe
Since these are no-bake cookies, anyone can make them, including your kids. There is nothing easier than 3 ingredient cookies that you just plop into mini cupcake liners.
What are the 3 ingredients in 123 Cookies
How to make these Easy NO Bake 3 Ingredient Cookies
How should I package these no bake cookies for gifts?
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter (Not Natural)
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 3 Cups of Crushed Corn Flakes or plain potato chips
- Sprinkles, optional
- Melt the Peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir to combine and completely melted
- Add crushed corn flakes or potato chips. Mix carefully until fully coated.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, about 1 tablespoon, drop into mini muffin papers. Add Sprinkles if using
- Allow cooling in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Nutrition InformationYield 36 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 102 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 56mg Carbohydrates 10g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 6g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g