Happy Fourth of July! Summer is in full swing and you might be headed to the beach or pool for some summer fun. Thanks to my friends at Aveeno I am going to share with you some tips and beauty supplies you should consider to pack in your pool/ beach bag.
Close to Home would like to share our favorite Aveeno beauty supplies and packing tips we wont leave home without!
- Every good beach bag needs to have a pocket for our cell phone. Might be important to check the weather radar for undesirable weather!
- A good pair of sunglasses- Not just for the adults but sunglasses for kids are super important.
- A Hat, while visors are nice full brimmed hats do a better job protecting you
- Make up wipes-forgot to take off your makeup b/f you left
- Beer koozies, who wants warm beer
- Water bottles to stay hydrated especially if you are using your beer “koozies”
- SPF lip gloss. Another place people forget to cover up in the sun!
- Extra rubberbands/clips for your hair, pull it up when you get hot.
- Baby Powder to take off that sand on legs etc
Also to kick off the summer, following are a few sun tips from board certified dermatologist and the director of her own practice, Image Dermatology, Dr. Jeanine Downie.
WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE BEACH OR POOL BEAUTY SUPPLIES?