Who knew that when I saw these Candy Corn Flavored Oreos a few weeks ago at Target that I would not find them again. I really was not yet thinking of Halloween but thought I would bring them home for inspiration! Once I was in the Halloween mood, I started getting ideas on what to do with them, and since they are a smaller box than your traditional box I realized I needed more to make a full recipe of Oreo Truffles. Well needless to say, I decided to do something with them anyway since in another month people would shy away from you serving them and my family sure does not need them all to themselves. So I thought I would share this oreo recipe.
- 1/2 of a box of Candy Corn Oreos chopped in quarters or what ever flavor Oreo you want
- 1/2 cup of pretzel stick pieces
- box of white chocolate bark
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup of m and m’s
Candy Corn Oreo Bark
- 10 Candy Corn Oreos, chopped
- 1/2 cup small pretzel stick pieces
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped (I used chocolate bark that you can melt right into the container no mess)
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- festive sprinkles
- I added M & M’s too
1. Line an 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread the cookies, pretzels and peanuts into the bottom of prepared pan.
3. Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave at 50% power, stirring frequently until almost melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few pieces of un-melted chocolate; stir until smooth.
4. Drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the goodies in the pan, spreading the top flat to coat evenly.
5. Top with candy corn and sprinkles. Let cool until firm. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.