Outrageously Delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Is this a recipe your family would enjoy?
Other Muffin Recipes you might like:
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour**, You can use 1/2 whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips , We used mini chips
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twelve 1/3-cup muffin cups with foil muffin liners. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk in medium bowl. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients just until blended (do not over mix). Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. I like to use a ice cream scoop to make even sized muffins.
- Bake muffins until tops are pale golden and toothpick inserted into center comes out with some melted chocolate attached but no crumbs, about 20 minutes. Transfer muffins to rack; cool. Be sure to check them if you can smell them!
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 27mg Sodium: 167mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 19g Protein: 4g