Is this a recipe your family would enjoy?
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Adapted from Epicurious
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins2017-01-07 11:14:55Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips We used mini chips
Close To Home https://stayingclosetohome.com/
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twelve 1/3-cup muffin cups with foil muffin liners. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk in medium bowl. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients just until blended (do not over mix). Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. I like to use a ice cream scoop to make even sized muffins.
- Bake muffins until tops are pale golden and toothpick inserted into center comes out with some melted chocolate attached but no crumbs, about 32 minutes. Transfer muffins to rack; cool. Be sure to check them if you can smell them!