Basic Muffin Mix Recipe: Simple Blueberry Muffin Recipe
What would you flavor combination be for the perfect muffins.
Summer is the best time to make blueberry muffins, however, frozen blueberries work wonders in baked goods too.
If you don’t want to turn on the oven this summer, freeze those fresh blueberries and make them for after school treats when the weather cools off.
Other muffin recipes you might like:
All Purpose Muffin Recipe: Simple Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or canola oil
- Sift, measure and then place the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Beat the egg well in a small bowl.
- Add the milk, vanilla and melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Put the above wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients.
- Stir just until the flour mixture is moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 For 20-25 minutes.
For Blueberry Muffins: Add 1 tsp Ground cinnamon & 1/2 tsp lemon zest to dry ingredients
increase sugar to 1/2 cup
Stir 1 cup fresh blueberries into the batter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 12mgSodium 257mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.