This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #minustheshell #CollectiveBias
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
Cheesecake with Condensed Milk
I had never made a cheesecake using condensed milk before. Instead of adding milk and sugar you can just add a can of condensed milk in your cheesecake for another great shortcut.
How to Make a shortcut Cookie Dough Crust for Cheesecake
You can make your own cookie dough I guess, but for a crust, the refrigerated tube is a great short cut. For the cookie dough crust, use a 1 16-oz package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough and press into your springform pan.
Second Cheesecake Making Short Cut
Preparing wholesome, homemade dishes is a cinch with Egg Beaters® Original Thanks to their convenient packaging, there’s no cracking or cleanup required. It is easy to halve an egg when it is all made from measurements.
Adding measured out Egg Beaters to this cheesecake mixture is so easy. Simply beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add vanilla and egg beaters; beat on medium speed until smooth.
Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with 1 tsp flour to coat. This step prevents the chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom of the cheesecake.
Mix into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips. & bake.
Can I make cheesecake ahead of time?
This is ready for the oven. It is best to make cheesecake a day ahead of time as it needs a lot of time too cool and let the flavors meld together.
If you are looking for a short cut and want to know more about Egg Beaters:
For a nutritious alternative to shell eggs, try Egg Beaters Original.
Made from real eggs, Egg Beaters Original has 1/2 the calories of shell eggs and is made with all-natural egg whites. Be sure to look out for the new packaging. I almost did not recognize it.
There is now a new product Egg Beaters® Whole Eggs with NISIN .
This new product is 100% Whole Farm Fresh Eggs. Minus the Shell. So if you like the convenience of Egg Beaters but want the whole egg, this is for you. It is perfect for nearly instant breakfasts and faster baking.
No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no mess.
Look for both products at Walmart!
Who wants a bite of this yummy cheesecake?
- 1 16-oz package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup EggBeaters
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan; bake for ten minutes.
- Remove cookie from the oven and allow to cool while you prepare the filling. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add vanilla and egg beaters; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with 1 tsp flour to coat. (Prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the cheesecake). Mix into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
- . Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Turn off oven (do not open oven door) and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool for another hour.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Once cooled, refrigerate before removing sides of pan. Keep refrigerated until serving. Garnish as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 slices Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 629Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 100mgSodium 352mgCarbohydrates 86gFiber 2gSugar 71gProtein 13g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.